Screen Repair Patch
- Repair and Fix tears, rips and holes on damaged screens of doors, windows, tents, pools skimmers, nets, thin meshes at home, office, or outdoors quick and easy with this self-adhesive screen repair tape that you can cut and place whatever the size you want to fix and repair mesh screen tears, holes, and damaged parts.
- Fiberglass material is strong and holds up well against snow, wind, rain and the elements and wind.
- Use appropriate sized patch depending on the size of the rip, or even cut the patch to size needed.
- Will save you money by eliminating the need to buy expensive and costly replacement screens, and products.
- Easy to Use. No tool needed. Just place it to the tears and holes in your screen.
- Save your money and energy. Stop buying expensive whole screen. Problems solved instantly.
- Ultra strong adhesive and sticky usable for any screen surface.
- Wide range of applications. Screen repair patch, strongly bonded mesh fabric, can be used to repair window screens, door screens, patio nets, tent nets, pool screens, RV screens, camping tarps and other damage, perfectly matched with fiberglass screen doors.
- Type: Door and Window Screens
- Screen Netting Material: Fiberglass
- Fixed Type: Hook & Loop Fastener
HOW TO USE
- Clean the area of the screen you want to repair.
- If the area is not neat, you may trim it.
- Remove the release liner.
- Apply the tape onto the desired area.
**Due to the massive global ordering this peak season, please allow for at least 2-4 weeks of shipping time for the delivery of your order.
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.