LED Solar Powered Light
- Unique Decoration. Add some unique hanging decoration to your outdoor space with these solar powered sparkling crystals gazing balls. Featuring a color changing LED bulb which hangs in the center of this gazing ball illuminating the crystals at night; calmly and softly changing from one color to the next; adding some unique and awesome decoration to your lawn, garden, patio, yard, etc.
- Solar Powered. These gazing ball lights are maintenance free. The solar panel on top harnesses the sun's energy and charges the batteries to power the light for up to eight hours on a full charge. No wiring and no batteries to replace or recharge. Color changing bulb lasts 50,000 Hours.
- Easy to Use. Convenient to hang on, no wire needed. Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. Fantastic attraction and stunning effect great ornament to your garden.
- Net Weight: 230g
- Easy to install, no wiring needed.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Colorful solar light for lamp garden.
- The light will not become bright during the day, but the spiral light will rotate when wind is blowing.
- The light will be bright at night, meanwhile, the spiral light will rotate when blowing in the wind.
- This should be hang outside so that sunlight could shine on it and reserve full energy.
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity to recharge the battery. At night, the LED turns on automatically and uses the electricity stored previously during the day.
- Glass ball lights up at night to highlight the spinner.
- Automatically switches on at night and off again when the sun rises in the morning.
- This LED Solar Powered Light would make a unique and attractive addition to your garden.
- Light Source: 1pc High Bright LED
- Power: 1 * 1.2V AAA 600mAh rechargeable battery (built-in)
- Solar Panel: 2V 40Ma
- Charging time: 6-8 hrs. in direct sunlight
- Working Time: 6-8 hrs. when full charged
- Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
- Size: approx. 37cm x 14.5cm
- Color: Silver
Install the unit at a location with full, direct sunlight during the day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to fully charge and will reduce the hours of performance during the night.
- Push the ON/OFF switch to the "ON" position to activate the device.
- Charge in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours.
- The LED will turn on automatically at night.
- Push the ON/OFF switch to the "OFF" position to deactivate the device.
TIPSIf your solar light dose not turn on at night, it may be caused by one of the following conditions:
- Battery is not fully charged. Make sure your unit is located in an area where the solar panel is able to receive direct sunlight and charge efficiently.
- Dirty solar panel. A dirty solar panel will not allow the battery to full charge. Clean regularly with a moistened cloth or paper towel.
**Due to the massive global ordering this peak season, please allow for at least 2-4 weeks of shipping time for the delivery of your order.
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.