TvFox Indoor Cable Antenna
Cable TV prices have skyrocketed over the past few years and consumers want high quality HD TV at affordable prices legally.
With over 3 million units sold worldwide, the TvFox goes on our list as one of the top selling products in Q4 last 2017! Developed by a former NASA engineer using advanced communications technology, the TvFox has a discrete mud flap modern design that makes it reliable and exceeds all the standards required of a TV unit.
The best part - you are free to watch nearly every channel, show, movie and content available without any subscriptions! And unlike other shady counterparts involving illegal hacking and transacting, this is completely legal. This is exactly what the cable companies don't want you to know about.
In 2009, FCC law dictates that all cable companies are required to provide over-the-air signals in addition to their normal broadcasting as the nation transitions from analog to digital. In order to be compliant, these cable companies use a low frequency signal that ordinary antennas aren't able to pick up significantly.
DIRECTIONSThis plug and play device literally takes seconds to install and all your favorite channels come on almost immediately.
All the required cables are included in the package and you just need to connect TVFox to any device or TV monitor that you want.
“The TVFox has saved me loads of money!”
"I would definitely recommend this to friends."
Disclaimer: While you are able to access nearly 90% of channels that are broadcast, there is a remaining 10% that are encrypted that does not allow viewing.
**Due to the massive global ordering this peak season, please allow for at least 2-4 weeks of shipping time for the delivery of your order.
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.