Eco-OBD2 Fuel Saver
- Improve your car’s performance! Up to 35% full savings!
- Eco-OBD2 Fuel saver is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to decrease the fuel consumption of your car.
- It’s equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine.
- Eco OBD2 is a plug & drive ready device to improve the car’s fuel performance up to 35% and saves 15% - 30% Fuel.
- It works based on OBD2 protocols as remapping the car’s computer ECU. After driving 200 km, Eco OBD2 adjusts itself to the car, according to the driver’s habits and always keeps remapping the ECU to improve the car’s fuel performance.
- With the received data from ECU, Eco OBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, the quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the car’s fuel performance.
- Eco OBD2 does not exceed the manufacturer requirements – it works only within the tolerance of the engine. It does not damage the engine or ECU and will not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
- Eco OBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently – to turn back to the car’s original settings, just unplug Eco OBD2 from the OBD2 connector.
- The main difference between EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box and Remapping tuning methods is that EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box is easily removable, and after unplug you go back to the factory settings.
- EcoOBD2 is a cheap and safe type of tuning. Remapping is a permanent change to your car.
- 100% safe for your car engine.
- EcoOBD2 produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes are high quality.
- Eco-Fuel Saver makes a new map in the car's computer ECU for the vehicle's lower fuel consumption.
- As you driving much more KM/Mile, Eco box renews the map and adjusts itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving up to 15%.
- Easy to install – just plug it into the OBD2 connector of the car.
- Eco box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving.
- And then Eco box adjusts itself to match your car perfectly.
Eco OBD2 is compatible with petrol cars from 2001.
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, in the area under the steering
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, between the steering column area and the center console
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
- Center console, vertical surface left of the vehicle centerline
- Center console, the vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on the passenger side of the center console
- Center console, horizontal surface in the front passenger area.
INSTALLATION AND CALIBRATION
- Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
- Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plugin EcoOBD2
- Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
- Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (EcoOBD2 will communicate and establish a connection with ECU)
- Start up the engine.
- EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus EcoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Does your car have an OBD2 connector?
- On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
- OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996, in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001, in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003
- 1 x Eco OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
- 1 x User manual (English)